Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions to provide information to Gusti Leather customers about distance selling and e-commerce contracts.
§ 1 General
The following terms and conditions define the relationship between you, the customer, and Gusti Leder GmbH when ordering via the Internet shop. These terms and conditions become applicable at the time the order is placed.
§ 2 The Contract
The presentation of Gusti Leder GmbH products on the website shop is an invitation to the customer to submit a contractual order for the product.
If the customer submits an order via the Gusti Leder GmbH website, the customer is then bound by § 145 BGB which determines that the customer is bound to a contract. Confirmation of the order is sent by e-mail.
The contract with Gusti Leder GmbH is made when we accept the offer from the customer within 2 working days of placing your order in writing or text form. A working day is defined as any calendar day which is not a Sunday or nationally applied and recognised public holiday.
§ 3 Delivery, Delivery Costs, Transfer of Goods
Delivery will be made according to our stated shipping costs. If the customer is a private consumer, we will, regardless of the method of transport in each case, carry the shipment risk. If the customer is an entrepreneur, all risks and dangers involved in the shipment will be passed over to the customer once the goods have been handed over by us to the logistics contractor.
§ 4 Reservation of Title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price has been made and acknowledged by us.
§ 5 Payments
Only the payment methods offered to the customer during the ordering process are the payment methods accepted by Gusti Leder GmbH.
§ 6 Liability for Defects
Statutory warranty rights apply to defect goods.
§ 7 Information for E-commerce Customers
- We are not subject to codes of conduct.
- In case of entering a mistake in the input of the order, the customer can view the final confirmation page before submitting the order. The customer can use the change or delete functions to correct the order before sending it to Gusti Leder GmbH.
- For every product that is listed on the Gusti Leder GmbH website, the customer can see the characteristics of the product and the validity of limited offers the product may have at that time.
- The contract is made and is available by Gusti Leder GmbH in German.
- The customer can make complaints and warranty claims by using the contact details given on the Gusti Leder GmbH website.
- The contract made between both parties is not stored by Gusti Leder GmbH. The customer can have access to the contract by using the 'print' function on the Internet browser, or the customer can store the contract to their computer using the 'save' function.
- For information on payment, delivery or performance, please refer to the Gusti Leder GmbH website.
§ 8 Information regarding dispute settlement procedures
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before consumer enforcement agencies.
§ 9 Miscellaneous
The contractual relationship between us and the customer, the respective terms and conditions, and the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. If the customer is a consumer, they shall remain covered by the law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence. This is to protect the consumer rights and regulations, which can not be derogated from by agreement and will remain unaffected by this agreement. Application of the CISG is excluded.
V SN 42